The trends I can't get enough of


Is it me or is fashion just something else at the moment? There are just so many trends and such a variety too! Literally something for everyone. I've already spoken about why i'm loving gingham and also how sleeves are leaving me delirious and this top is definitely bringing the two trends together!

I'm getting so excited about holiday packing and shooting some more lookbooks so watch this space!





Gingham

Dresses, skirts, tops, the lot! This trend won't be around for long so make the most of it and go all out if you dare. You'll find it paired with other styles likes ruffles, sleeves and cold shoulders!

Ruffles

Now this trend I really am obsessed with and I guarantee that you'll be seeing a lot of items in LA covering this off. Think wrap dresses and skirts or sweaters with ruffle detail while the weather's a little colder still.

Sleeves

I don't think I need to say much on this - it's been popular since the end of last year and it's a trend that's here to stay, buy your big sleeves with ruffles, waterfall detail and tube detail to really make them stand out!

Shop Gingham







Shop the look





I'd love if you subscribed to my Youtube Channel

*This top was gifted courtesy of Shein


9 comments

  1. I really like this look
    the sleeves are so awesome, and makes the whole look so much more special

    love
    Karlien
    Polished Cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karlien, I totally agree, really elevates a simple look :)

      Delete
  2. You look fantastic in this style :)

    fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty outfit! LOVE those shoes!
    have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig